|Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Meby Michele Borba, Ed.DJossey-Bass/Wiley, 2005
ISBN: 0787976628* Do you wish your kid had more friends or could keep the ones she has?
* Is teasing, gossiping, bullying, or cyber-bullying a problem?
* Is she often left out or rejected by other kids?
* Does he just follow the crowd? Are you concerned about his friends?
* Does she complain that she’s unpopular or that nobody likes her?
* Are you at a loss for how to help your child handle those play dates, sleepovers, being shy, too sensitive, too competitive, or having a bad reputation?
Look no further. The resource you need to solve these problems and boost your child’s social competence is in your hands Based on a survey of five thousand teachers and parents, Nobody Likes Me shows how to teach your child the 25 most essential friendship-building skills kids need to find, make, and keep friends, as well as survive that social pressure from peers.
» Book an Interview